Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Edward Cullen.

What the girls seem to love about him.
- Has superhuman strength
- Has skin as hard as stone
- Has cold skin too
- Likes to play baseball
- Has screwed up eye colours
- Kills stuff
- Is immortal
- I guess having white skin is a turn on too

And what, in my limited understanding of the female mentality, aren't his most desirable mating traits.
- Drinks blood
- The whole 200 km/h thing. I understand that imba-fastness isn't high on the list of things desired
- The fact that Robert Pattinson looks like Ryuuk. You know, the SHINIGAMI FROM DEATH NOTE

Not that I've watched twilight.

So I have thus formed a mental picture of the most perfect mate ever, taking Edward's most desirable traits and removing all his undesirable ones.

I do have a rendition in fact. With all the detailed descriptions included... in HERE!!

No comments: